Innovate Motorsports digital MTX series gauges utilize the award-winning, patented DirectDigital, technology that is faster and more accurate than common “UEGO” gauges; and is now more affordable in addition, these gauges feature a water resistant casing, interchangeable faceplates and bezels, and two fully programmable linear analogue outputs for use with after market engine managements systems and data-loggers.
These microprocessor-driven gauges feature high performance and high-torque 270 degree stepper motors, superior needle holding force for high shock and vibration applications, plus they come with Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensors and offer the ability to calibrate the O2 sensor for maximum accuracy.
The combination of these technologies makes MTX our fastest, most durable and most accurate indicator of the air-to-fuel ratio ever!
- FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
- FASTER Analogue Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
- ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda 52mm (2 1/6″) diameter gauge body with included interchangeable faceplates and bezels Bosch™ LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor Patented 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Wideband O2 compatible with several fuel types
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- Datalog using powerful LogWorks software on your PC
THE SET INCLUDES:
- Gauge (Black Faceplate, Black Bezel)
- Silver Bezel & White Faceplate
- Program Cable (Serial)
- Electronic Pressure Sensor
- Cable for pressure sensor
- Quick Start Installation Guide.
This 52mm diameter gauge is a perfect fit for Mazda MX-5 air vents.
There are no reviews yet.