CL Brakes (formerly Carbone Lorraine) are high performance brake pads in sintered metal. They have high initial bite, give great pedal feel and friction from cold and are fade resistant up to over 1000 °C. These pads offer instant cold bite and excel when braking in water, mud or sand. No material is transferred to the disc, therefore no bedding in procedure is required and brake judder is eliminated. This also provides high brake disc longevity.
RC5+ for Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ
– Average friction coefficient: μ = 0.40
– An excellent track-day compound, it offers moderate friction levels, low noise, is easy on OEM discs, and has excellent cold stopping power.
Best for lightweight vehicles or racing in low grip conditions (street tires, gravel, mud, snow, water, etc.).
RC6 for Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ
– Average friction coefficient: μ = 0.50
– High and very flat friction level and can be used successfully in almost every type of race car.
– Low compressibility provides a stiff pedal which greatly increases feedback and allows for easier modulation.
Best for wide range of motor sports, from rally to circuit.
– RC5+ GT86/BRZ 4166RC5+ Front brake pads
– RC6 GT86/BRZ 4166RC6 Front brake pads
– RC5+ GT86/BRZ 4183RC5+ Rear brake pads
– RC6 GT86/BRZ 4183RC6 Rear brake pads