Middle section MX-5 butterfly brace to fit existing chassis frame rails. The car handles and grips better thanks to more rigid chassis.
We don’t cut any corners to deliver you these superior products. Butterfly brace is a great performance upgrade for any MX-5 enthusiast who wants to step up from the standard rails reinforcement.
– stainless steel in 2 mm thickness
– 35 mm height-adjustable middle section
– chemically treated welds for extra durability
– all required fixings provided in stainless steel
– installation guide with photos included
Compatible with all cars from 1989 until 2005 (NA – NB – NBFL). Factory bracing on NBFL (MK2.5) Sportive needs to be removed – but have no worries, our brace provides superior stiffening of the chassis.
Due to dimensions and weight the shipping options to countries outside of Europe might be limited – feel free to inquiry via email.
This product is intended for motorsport use only.
The installation instructions are in the DOCUMENTS tab.
There are no reviews yet.