While we call them competition stabilizer mounts, hard driven street Miatas will greatly benefit from these just as well! Get the most out of your expensive suspension with these rigid mounts and allow your modded Miata to perform to its best.
– Much stiffer than Mazda mounts and only 250 g heavier per corner.
– OEM mounts twist and eventually break due to stress even with OEM anti-roll bars, adding any aftermarket bar will accelerate this process.
– Highly resistant surface finish that will likely outlive any car: powder coated in rough semi-matt black
Our kit includes:
– 2 anti-roll bar mounts
– 8 stainless steel mounting bolts to fit them to chassis rails (specific to NA or NB depending on your selection)
– 4 allen head bolts with spacers for the anti-roll bar itself
In case you decide not to use provided zinc-coated bolts and replace them with stainless bolts, please use anti-seize paste, otherwise it can seize (that’s why we provide zinc-coated ones).
Intended for both street and motorsport use (drift, spec or rally).
Fits all 1989 – 2005 cars (Mk1 – Mk2 – Mk2.5).