We are not big fans of cool-down laps and you’re probably not either. The brakes are often the limiting factor on the MX-5 Miata, so we came up with our full brake cooling solution. From the rotor ducts to the bumper inlets, we’ve got you covered. More track time = more fun!
Brake discs need a cooling system for more efficient use on track which results in better performance as well as better wear of brake pads and discs. Brakes need air passing through the brake ducts and out through the discs – those brake ducts channel fresh pressurized air from the front of the car directly to the disc center, from where it is extracted through disc vanes and out of the discs.
To relieve even more heat and built-up air from wheel arches, it’s a good idea to fit our fender vents at the same time – this maximises efficiency of both our brake ducts and fender vents (which you can buy as a separate product).
The kit includes:
– 2x brake disc shields with integrated duct
– 2x stainless hose clamps (two for each corner)
– 16x black zip-tie (350 x 4.5 mm)
– 2 m Extra durable, high-temp 2-layer neoprene coated glass fibre hose
– 2x aluminium bumper air inlet in black or 2x ABS plastic inlet for the NB fog lights
– 2x Hub nuts (should be replaced each time you disasseble the wheel hubs)
Compatible with all cars from 1989 until 2005 (NA – NB – NBFL).