Our super-stiff Mazda MX-5 frame rails and butterfly brace combo, reducing both longitudinal and lateral chassis flex. Rigid chassis allows suspension to do its job properly, so as the result the car handles better both on the road and on track.
Quality materials combined with computer-aided design provide exceptional results. Full underside bracing is a must-have for any MX-5 enthusiast who takes performance seriously.
In contrast with any other braces, our is made from just three pieces vs. standard five (competition designs), thus provides superior flex resistance. Brake lines are kept in the original position and are held in place by the frame rails.
– stainless steel in 2 mm thickness
– longer design to support maximum possible area
– 35 mm height-adjustable middle section
– chemically treated welds for extra durability
– including 3 brackets for brake lines
– all required fixings provided in stainless steel
– installation guide with photos included
Compatible with all cars from 1989 until 2005 (NA – NB – NBFL). Factory bracing on NBFL (MK2.5) Sportive needs to be removed, but have no worries, our brace provides superior stiffening of the chassis.
Due to dimensions and weight the shipping options to countries outside of Europe might be limited – please inquiry via email.