Kit comes with a black rubber hose. If you want to upgrade to extra durable silicone hose with both black and colour options, please see our Premium Reroute Kit!
Do you want to reroute the coolant to protect your engine? Check.
Run an aftermarket coolant temperature sensor? Check.
Delete the front outlet for a neat engine bay? Check.
Remove the cabin heater for a race car? Check.
Customize the kit to fit your MX-5 build – with us, you have the flexibility you need. Welcome to SkidNation coolant reroute!
Here are some of its benefits:
– Reroutes the coolant flow back to the original path as designed for Mazda B6/BP engine, which evens out temperature differences that exist between front and rear of the MX-5 engine.
– All kits include an additional 1/8″ NPT thread for aftermarket temperature gauge.
– Original sensor locations, working heater system and coolant bypass circuit keep the coolant flowing when cold and allow for a proper warm-up.
Includes all the parts you’ll need for a successfull and worry-free installation. You don’t need to order any additional parts (except for EGR delete kit, if you car has an EGR system).
Not familiar with coolant reroute? Visit coolant-reroute.com to learn more about its importance.
– Installation requires you to move (or remove) the charcoal canister.
– In case you have an EGR system on your car, you will need to either delete it (kit available from us) or modify the EGR pipe at the back of the engine.
Fits all 1989-2005 cars (Mk1, Mk2 and Mk2.5).