Set of four OEM replacement NGK spark plugs for Mazda MX-5, ideal for a naturally aspirated car. For boosted engines, we recommend to go one grade cooler (see below).
– Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
– Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
– Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
– Copper core aids in heat removal
– Triple seals prevent leakage
Longevity is 30.000 miles or 50.000 km, however to get best performance we recommend to shorten the change interval – and replacing them is a cheap and easy.
Choosing the right spark plugs is easy:
– 1.6 NA and 1.6 NB/NBFL engines: BKR6E-11 (NGK 2756)
– 1.8 NA and 1.8 NB/NBFL engines: BKR5E-11 (NGK 6953)
– boosted engines on all models: BKR7E-11 (NGK 1283)
Recommended gap is 1.0 – 1.1 mm for naturally aspirated and 0.8 – 0.9 mm for boosted cars. If you’re running low boost (below 0.8 bar) on a 1.8 engine, get the BKR6E-11 as one step colder from stock will suffice.
Torque Specs: 24-28 Nm (18-21.6 lb-ft).
There are no reviews yet.